Jillian Beanstalk is a 2015-introduced and fiction-only character, and she is a student at Ever After High. She is the daughter of Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk. In the destiny conflict, she is on the Rebel side because of yet unrevealed reasons.
Although very little is known about Jillian, she seems to be a person who gets straight to the point. She has shown great bravery in Dragon Games. She is also unafraid of heights, as seen in Beanstalk Bravado.
Jillian has peach skin, dark brown eyes and soft pink (which look red at times) lips. She has lime green streaks with flowers in through her light brown hair, in which she wears in a braid. Sometimes she wears a flower crown. Her outfit consists of a pink shirt that has a golden lace design on it. A long green vest with a similar lace design on both sides in the middle covers part of her shirt. Mahogany leggings cover her legs. Her belt are golden rope vines.
Being part of the school band, Jillian plays a small golden harp inherited by her father. She appears to take an interest in music and the environment.
- Main article: Jack and the Beanstalk
Her father is Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk, who, in the web series, is called Jack Beanstalk but called Jack on her doll box. Though she loves him, she does not want to be like him as she is on the Rebel side of destiny, though, she does however, have outstanding bravery and the same spirit of adventure as he has.
She considers Darling Charming and Cerise Hood her best friends, as they are always up for an adventure. The students on the band team appear to be well-acquainted with her, specifically Bunny Blanc, Melody Piper, Apple White, Raven Queen and Sparrow Hood. She rooms with Nina Thumbell.
Jillian has a not so small crush on Tiny.
- March 05, 2014: Mattel requests the trademark for Jillian Beanstalk.
- Early May, 2015: Jillian Beanstalk makes her diary debut in Bunny Blanc's 'Signature - Royals' diary.
- January 29, 2016: Jillian Beanstalk makes her cartoon debut in Dragon Games.
- June 17, 2016: Jillian makes her webisode debut in Piping Hot Beats.
- 'Jillian' comes from the name 'Jill' in the sentence 'Jack and Jill up the Hill'. The name Jillian Beanstalk sounds like 'Jill and the Beanstalk' when saying it quickly.
- Jillian's name means youthful in Latin. In English, Jillian means Child of God.